I’ve been teaching and training hypnosis tools for women’s well-being for over 15 years within the NHS and private sector. When you train with me you have the opportunity to add another aspect to your clinical work. This is a tried and tested method of working with women who are experiencing physical and psychological challenges during the years of peri-menopause and beyond.
Importantly you’ll learn to recognise common issues that people come to see a hypnotherapist for, as aspects of menopause. This will enable to approach your sessions with women at this stage in their lives more holistically and with greater awareness of the impact of menopause on outcomes and goals they may be setting.
Many women who come to see me are unaware that the thing they are seeking help for is menopause related – sometimes they need a different approach.
This hypnotherapy menopause training is a day long, and for hypnotherapists or talking therapists only.
It costs £200 per person.
- physiology of peri-menopause and menopause
- common clinical approaches to menopause
- hypnosis for specific aspects of menopause
- the impact of thoughts and feelings on menopause experience
- self-hypnosis and simple mindfulness for sustainable well-being in menopause
- Scripts and visualisations
- be given the Mindful Menopause course structure for one day well-being retreats
You’ll receive a virtual certificate and Mindful MenopauseⓇ virtual badge as evidence that you have trained in Mindful Menopause with me.
The next training dates are:
Saturday the 15th July – Click here to book
Friday the 14th October – Click here to book
I train up to 10 people in one session so make sure you book yourself in early!