I’ve been teaching and training mindful hypnobirthing for over 15 years within the NHS and private sector. When you train with me you have the opportunity to add another aspect to your clinical work, that is founded in research and is a tried and tested method of working with women who are experiencing physical and psychological challenges during the years of peri-menopause and beyond.
Importantly you’ll learn to recognise common issues that people come to see a hypnotherapist for, as aspects of menopause. This will enable to approach your sessions with women at this stage in their lives more holistically and with greater awareness of the impact of menopause on outcomes and goals they may be setting.
Many women who come to see me are unaware that the thing they are seeking help for is menopause related – sometimes they need a different approach.
This training is a days training and for hypnotherapists only. It costs £200 per person.
- physiology of peri-menopause and menopause
- common clinical approaches to menopause
- hypnosis for specific aspects of menopause
- the impact of thoughts and feelings on menopause experience
- self-hypnosis and simple mindfulness for sustainable well-being in menopause
- Scripts and visualisations
Training is currently online – Click here to book your place.